Fleetwood Town are excited to invite you and your business to enter the FTFC Business Cup 2020, which will be held at our £10m state-of-the-art training complex, Poolfoot Farm.
This year, we will be hosting a series of monthly 6 vs 6 football tournaments, and each month will have a different business category competing. These events are set to create a fantastic opportunity for local businesses across the Fylde Coast.
Businesses can use their own staff or can draft in customers or suppliers to represent them. It is open to both male and female players, so feel free to include everyone you feel would enjoy this unique football tournament.
Each monthly competition will be classed as a qualifying round for the finals day, which will be held at Highbury Stadium* in May 2020. The 2019/20 dates for the qualifying rounds are as follows:
- Sunday 13th October – 6pm first kick off – Food Businesses
- Sunday 17th November – 6pm first kick off – Garages / Motor Trade
- Sunday 26th January – 6pm first kick off – Leisure Centres / Gyms
- Sunday 16th February – 6pm first kick off – Schools / Nurseries
- Sunday 15th March – 6pm first kick off – Building and Construction
- Sunday 19th April – 6pm first kick off – Big Retail Stores
The finals day in May will include:
- Use of the first team dressing rooms for all teams
- Access to the Parkside Stand, for family and friends to come and watch
- A minimum of 60 minutes of group games
- Presentation of awards in the players’ lounge post-match
- Videos of all the action throughout the event
*If Fleetwood Town’s first team reach the playoffs, then the finals day will be held at Poolfoot Farm on the elite first team pitches.
The FTFC Business Cup 2020 is open to all players from businesses across the Fylde Coast, and will allow us to find the ‘Best in the Business’ at 6-a-side football.