FTFC GK Devleopment Centre
Our FTFC Development sessions have been structured to ensure maximum fun for all members, and we welcome players aged 5-16 of all abilities to come along and get stuck in.
We firmly believe our programmes can help youngsters develop their skills and build their confidence both on and off the pitch.
In addition to ensuring our coaches are FA or SFA qualified, they have also received the necessary background checks.
£40 FOR A 6 WEEK BLOCK
OR SEE WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER BELOW
The fun way to learn
FTFC Development sessions set your boys and girls on the fast track to stardom.
Maximum fun with your friends
FA/SFA qualified coaches
Safe & secure environment
Structured coaching programmes
All coaches employed by Poolfoot Farm are fully DSB checked (previously CRB). Third party operators hire our pitches and can be contacted to provide the relevant documentation if required
who are we?
THE FTFC development centre IS CREATING A POSITIVE environement for all players
- A ‘player-centred’ philosophy
- A well-balanced programme of work
- No organisational errors
- Constant and clear communication
- Practice to challenge every day
- An emphasis on a mastery of skills and tactics
- Practice to be varied, stimulating and fun
u5s - u12s - monday - 5:00pm - 6:00pm
u13s - u16s - wednesday - 5:00pm - 6:00pm
- 0 – 10 minutes: Technical warm up (inc ABC’s)
- 15 – 25 minutes: Understanding the topic in a constant practice
- 30 – 40 minutes: Key theme variable/realistic practice of the topic
- 50 – 60 minutes: Key theme adapted game
- 60 minutes: Debrief, questions and player reviews
There are four key theme headings that direct the sessions, as follows:
- Handling, footwork & positioning
- Distribution – playing out from the back
- 1v1 situations
- Shot stopping
Key theme headings are followed on a two-week cycle, ensuring that players are given enough time to absorb and then achieve the collective and individual learning objectives drawn up for each session.
How We Want To Coach?
Time management is a crucial skill that coaches must use in order for their players to gain the maximum from each session.
How do We Develop Players?
The structure of a session is vitally important if we are to develop and produce quality players at the FTFC Development Centre. The details below outline the methodology our coaches work to.