Goalkeeper development centre
the fun way to learn
Our FTFC Development sessions have been structured to ensure maximum fun for all members, and we welcome players aged 5-16 of all abilities to come along and get stuck in.
We firmly believe our programmes can help youngsters develop their skills and build their confidence both on and off the pitch.
In addition to ensuring our coaches are FA or SFA qualified, they have also received the necessary background checks.
BOOK YOUR MONDAY OR WEDNESDAY SESSION BELOW
who are we?
The FTFC Goalkeeper Development Centre IS CREATING A POSITIVE environement for all players
- A ‘player-centred’ philosophy
- A well-balanced programme of work
- No organisational errors
- Constant and clear communication
- Practice to challenge every day
- An emphasis on a mastery of skills and tactics
- Practice to be varied, stimulating and fun
When are the sessions?:
U5s – U12s – Monday 5pm – 6pm
U13s – U16s – Wednesday 5pm – 6pm
There are four key theme headings that direct the sessions, as follows:
- Handling, footwork & positioning
- Distribution – playing out from the back
- 1v1 situations
- Shot stopping
Key theme headings are followed on a two-week cycle, ensuring that players are given enough time to absorb and then achieve the collective and individual learning objectives drawn up for each session.