Fleetwood Town Football Club would like to reassure all our customers that their health and safety is our priority.
Poolfoot Farm’s pitches and The Crossbar restaurant remain open to the general public and for private functions along with Highbury Stadium. However, we are asking all employees and customers alike to observe the following when on site:
- Regularly wash hands with soap and hot water for a minimum of 20 seconds
- Use a tissue for coughs and sneezes
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Follow signage and guidance across Poolfoot Farm
Staff across Highbury Stadium and Poolfoot Farm have taken the following steps to minimise the risk of infection:
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitising regimes in all areas
- Increased staffing for cleaning
- Prominent signage to inform visitors of good personal hygiene
If any customers have any questions relating to Coronavirus during your visit to Poolfoot Farm, please don’t hesitate to contact main reception.