latest safety guidelines
last updated 20th july 2020
Our commitment to your safety
Football at Poolfoot Farm is back, and the safety of our customers and employees is our highest priority. Please be assured that Poolfoot Farm is following all government advice and is committed to providing a safe environment.
All football pitch activities at Poolfoot Farm will be consistent with the government guidance regarding health, social distancing and hygiene. This means that spectators and guests can maintain a safe one-metre distance, good hygiene practices is in place, equipment is disinfected before and after use, and that it is clear that anyone who is symptomatic or suspects they have been exposed to the virus does not take part and remains at home.
In addition, one-way queuing systems around the pitches and facilities will be in place to support the one-metre distancing guidelines and we will be sanitising all areas daily including reception, toilets, pitch gates and the pitches themselves (gates and balls will be sanitised between sessions). In line with this, our changing rooms will remain closed.
Here are six ways you can keep it safe when playing at Poolfoot Farm:
1) Competitive training is now permitted, with groups limited to a maximum of 30 people, including coaches.
2) Competitive match play is permitted, with social distancing in place before and after the match, and in any breaks in play.
3) Players and officials should sanitise hands before and after a game, as well as during scheduled breaks throughout a game or training session.
4) Ball handling should be kept to a minimum with most contact via a boot, and the ball should be disinfected in breaks of play.
5) Goal celebrations should be avoided.
6) Where possible, players, coaches and officials should arrive changed and ready to play, and shower at home afterwards, as changing rooms will remain closed.
Here are six ways Poolfoot Farm is keeping it safe to play:
1) Online payments/contactless payments only – no cash is accepted anywhere on site.
Payment for Poolfoot Farm pitch bookings can be taken using contactless methods, via card, mobile phone, or other electronic devices, or you can pay in advance online, eliminating the need to handle cash.
2) Sanitation stations
We have hand sanitiser stations at multiple locations around Poolfoot Farm and soap will be readily available in restrooms.
3) Increased cleaning measures
All main surfaces are regularly cleaned with throughout the day. Equipment will also be cleaned/disinfected at the end of each game.
4) Clearly visible social distancing signage
Floor signs and tape systems are used where queuing is necessary, especially in the reception areas to ensure no unnecessary contact.
5) Gloves and face masks
Protective gloves and face masks are available at Poolfoot Farm if desired.
6) Ensure that no one is displaying any symptoms
Anyone displaying Coronavirus symptoms is requested not to come to play and stay at home until they have met the self-isolation or testing requirements.