How to find us
HOW TO FIND US
Traveling by Car:
If you’re using a sat nav, the Poolfoot Farm postcode is FY5 4HX.
We are located in Thornton, 10 miles from Blackpool. When approaching from Preston, follow the following instructions:
- Drive along M55. Take exit 3 from M55 9 min (9.6 mi)
- Follow A585 and Fleetwood Rd S/B5268 to your destination 19 min (9.0 mi)
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Fleetwood Rd/A585 (3.4 mi)
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Garstang New Rd/A585
- Continue to follow A585 (2.6 mi)
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Amounderness Way/A585 (1.2 mi)
- At the roundabout, take the 4th exit onto Fleetwood Rd S/B5268 (1.3 mi)
- Turn right onto Trunnah Rd/B5439 (449 ft)
- Turn left onto Heys St – Follow road around to the left, which becomes Butt Road and the complex is on your left
Traveling by Public Transport:
Thornton is well served by local bus services. The closest stops to the site are located on Fleetwood Road North and Trunnah Road. The buses serving these stops are detailed below.
- Service 14 – Fleetwood to Blackpool – Monday to Saturday daytime frequency every 10 minutes in each direction, evening until 23:00 every 30 minutes in each direction. Sunday daytime frequency every 20 minutes in each direction, evening every 30 minutes in each direction.
- Service 80/82 – Fleetwood to Preston – Monday to Saturday daytime frequency every hour in each direction, evening until 22:00 every two hours in each direction. Sunday every 2 hours in each direction, between 10:00 and 22:00.
- Service 84 – Fleetwood to Poulton – Monday to Saturday daytime frequency every 30 minutes in each direction, evening hourly in each direction until 23:00 every two hours in each direction. Sundays every hour in each direction, between 09:00 and 23:00.
Parking at poolfoot farm
Parking at Poolfoot Farm:
Poolfoot Farm has a main car park of 120 space accessed by the main entrance and an over flow 40 space accessed by the rear for visitors attending the complex and with further parking for vehicles sensibly utilise the abundant of ‘on-street’ parking in the area.
If parking ‘on street’ please be mindful of local residents and children playing in the roads. Please take when parking and park in a sensible manner allowing traffic to flow continuously.
All roads in the local area have standard footway provisions and are lit. The local roads in the area have a mix of 20mph and 30mph speed limits.
Advance arrangements can be made regarding coaches when nearby parking can be reserved but in general coach drivers drop off their passengers at the complex and then make to one of the designated coach park areas where they remain until shortly before the end of the visit when they return and take position to collect their passengers.